Spring surftrip in Brittany France
Spring is one of the best moments to go on a surftrip into Brittany. The winter storms are passed and the waves start to be more relaxed. Perfect conditions for intermediate surfers to get more experience in surfing different kind of spots. Also for the more experienced surfer we can find nice waves to surf. There are over 20 spots within 15 km to choose from. Alex is there for the surfguiding, he knows all the spots. So depending of the swell, wind, tide and your level of surfing, he can tell you where and when to go surfing every day.
- surf guiding by Alex
- sheets and covers
- hot showers after surfing
- flat screen tv in every room
- cosy commun kitchen and livingroom
- large garden with a big terrace and hammocks
- free use of our softtops and wetsuits (limited stock)
- covered area for drying wetsuits
- locked shed to store boards and wetsuits
- easy surf spirit
- natural environment with plenty of surf spots
- departure cleaning
Excluding: stay tax (€ 0,50 p.p.p.n.), surf lessons with the Soul Surfing Skol, Yoga lessons by Aude, lunch and dinner, towels.
For more information about a spring surftrip in Brittany and your stay Surf House Brittany please send us an email: